K-Beauty Haul & Review | Shelim + Innisfree + Skinfood | Ohohmaia





Hi! Today I am going to share with you a small K-beauty haul that I got from a seller in TMUR (The MakeUp Revolution) group in Facebook, Ms. Jozel Dumlao, who has a Shopee account from which I got all of these products, its name is vanilla21She's very accommodating and kind in answering queries, and even though there were some slips on the payment (I've deposited to a different account, etc.), we've managed to work things out. :)





First of, I got 16 Ultra Hydrating Masks from the Korean brand, Shelim for the affordable amount of Php 14.00 each! (Please refer to the photo above as I forgot to take a separate picture of it)

The variants that I got were 2 of the following: Vitamin, Pearl, Royal Jelly, Coconut, Snail, Blueberry, Strawberry, and Aloe. So far, I'm loving their smell, because most of them really smelled like the real thing, especially the blueberry and coconut. And I'm really satisfied with its quality since each sheet is durable and rich in essence, considering its affordable price. 



Next, is Innisfree's No Sebum Mineral Powder. I've been meaning to buy this one from another online store however, I find it too pricey (Php 500.00). Good thing Ms. Jozel also sells this for a much reasonable price (Php 250.00). I was a bit surprised of its size though. It's much smaller than what I imagined it to be.










It's encased in a pastel green compact container with a soft puff. The powder smells good too, like a mild herbal powdery scent. It's translucent and doesn't leave a white cast in photos. It controls oil but it doesn't completely prevent your face from oiling up. 

I mainly use this as a setting powder once I'm done putting my foundation on. And recently, I found out that this can also be used as an oil control paper, eye primer, and a dry shampoo. Wow! Talk about being handy. 






The last thing that I got was the Skinfood Fresh Fruit Lip and Cheek Trio in the shade #6 Plum for Php 345.00. I bought this because it's perfect to bring for travels since it's compact and you can use it on your lips and cheeks. 









Swatches.





It's very pigmented and wearable as a blush and lip tint. The tints were also blendable and stays on even when it comes in contact with water. So if you're looking for a good lip and cheek product, this one's for you! 


It's really nice of Ms. Jozel to include sample sizes of SKIN FOOD's Premium Lettuce and Cucumber Water Emulsion and Toner as freebies too. Thank you!




























Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Hello. You have a very cute blog. Are the products all original?

    Have a great day!

    - Grace (from www.TheGracefulMist.com) ❀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, thank you :) Yup, I believe all of them are original. I've been using them and so far my skin and lips haven't reacted bad to them. They all smell good, and the prints on their packaging are neatly done too. Btw, here's a link about the fake and original Innisfree No-sebum Mineral powder
    https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/comments/4n9pfb/psa_innisfree_no_sebum_mineral_powder_fakes/

    And here's another review about Skinfood's Fresh Fruit Lip & Cheek Tint Trio wherein the products were bought from Althea Korea PH:

    http://aminoapps.com/page/korean-beauty/3975911/review-skinfood-fresh-fruit-lip-cheek-trio

    Both of them looked exactly the same with what I got :) However, I didn't get to see any articles on finding out whether the Shelim masks that I got were original or fake, but if you'll look at the Shelim masks posted in ebay and other beauty online stores abroad, they're also the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful product for me. Thank you very much.
    SEO Company in Indore India provides digital marketing services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought the Innisfree no sebum mineral powder but was put off by the smell haha. Guess everyone has different taste!

    yanrula x
    Let's connect: Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete