Be Your Best Beautiful with Olay

Earlier this month, I was one of the lucky Bellas who received a BDJ Beauty Pack from Belle de Jour. I got this after completing a survey from BDJ. You can get one for yourself too just by following the mechanics found in this link: https://ilovebdj.com/bella-blogs/best-beautiful-bdj/ :)



The beauty pack contains goodies from Olay which are the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream and Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey

I've been using these products for two weeks now, and here is my review about 'em.

OLAY Total Effects 7 In 1 Day Cream 



What it promises: 



1. Reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. 
2. Balances and evens out skin tone. 
3. Reduces appearance of age spots. 
4. Smoothes and evens out skin texture. 
5. Provides nourishing moisturisation. 
6. Gives skin a healthy radiance.
7. Minimizes the appearance of pores. 

Product information:

Since my bare face self is camera shy, I've used my hand in showing you how this product  works its wonder.



As you can see, after applying the Olay Total Effects Day Cream my skin feels smoother, turns lighter, covering the dark spots in my hand and making it less visible. You can also notice that there's a glow in the skin. And would you believe that you will achieve this results right after your first application? Amazing! ^^,


Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey 




What it promises:

1. Olay Deep Moisture body wash gives you deep moisture that outlasts your day. 
2. Its breakthrough Moisture Outlast formula penetrates the skin's surface layer by layer to infuse your skin with long-lasting moisture
3. Even in dry climate, you can get bouncy, smooth, tender, and beautiful skin. 
4. Skin's condition improves after just one use. 

Product information: 


I'm fond in using body wash, especially if it has micro exfoliating scrubs/beads. However, this one doesn't have it. (Still glad that this one's included in the Olay set that BDJ gave, tho :)


I tried to use a pea-sized amount for this demo, but failed to do so because of its consistency. I love how its gentle honey scent smells. It somewhat gives me the all-day girly freshness feels. 

The product also doesn't have that foamy effect once you applied it on your skin. Probably because of its moisturisation effect. 


After one wash, my skin became smoother and softer. My skin also felt very moisturized that you won't even have to apply lotion after. Perfect for everyday use! :)

Big thanks to BDJ and Olay Philippines for giving these out!  



#OlayBella #TotalEffects #MoistureThatLasts

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment