Nailaholics Celebrates #NationalPamperingDay Again!





Nailaholics recently celebrated the #NationalPamperingDay by treating everyone with a free pampering service in all of their branches nationwide. A thoughtful gesture from the whole Nailaholics team encouraging us to take that well-deserved break.




Aside from the quality of their service and quaint Hamptons-themed interior, that I like most is the way their staffs treat you. They are very friendly and professional. They always greeted their customers politely upon entering. And they always ask if you're feeling any pain during your chosen session.


Yesterday, before heading to work, I visited them in their Market Market branch to experience their free manicure service for the #NationalPamperingDay. I like how they worked fast (with no pain) and my nails looked so clean and polished afterwards. I was a bit in a hurry that day that I chipped my nail polish twice, but they were very kind to fix it.



Apart from the free service they're offering on that day, they are also giving support to World Vision, The Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), and Save Philippine Seas for every service that they did. They asked every participants at the beginning of their treatment to which cause would they like to support. (I chose Save Philippine Seas because I want to support them in their mission to protect our marine and coastal resources.)



Visit www.nailaholics.com to check their services and find the branch nearest you. Get updates through their Facebook Page Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa, Twitter @_nailaholics and Instagram@_nailaholics.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment