Tomorrow is #NationalPamperingDay!






Tired from all the errands and trips you made over the weekend (or make that a week)? Fret not! Because tomorrow, October 17, 2017 is #NationalPamperingDay, and Nailaholics got you covered! You can get a soothing manicure, calming foot spa or a relaxing foot massage for FREE. Yes, you read it right, they are offering it for free as a way to give hardworking people (like us ;) ) a break from all the stress. 





I have personally tried their service last Sunday at their SM Megamall branch and it was a superb experience. I had their Silent Tide package (Pedicure + Foot Spa & Foot Massage) and it was splendid. The atmosphere in there is truly relaxing. Their staffs were very warm and polite too. Even though I came in an hour before closing time, they still greeted me warmly, and never did I notice that Ate Grace is rushing with my pedi. She didn’t make me feel that giving me a foot massage is a strain either. Her aura is relaxing too, that it'll make you feel even more comfortable. Will definitely go back for another pampering session soon.


Want the same experience too? Visit them in their branch near you tomorrow, October 17, 2017, from 10AM to 1PM, and enjoy a FREE manicure, foot spa, or foot massage.



***


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment